The Last Airbender: The Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My place to write if all my paper is gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

My place to write if all my paper is gone Empty
PostSubject: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 pm

7/17
I just got back from vacation, now I can lay down on couches and beds without worrying. Also, I can get back online.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 pm

7/17 late in the night
It's now almost 11:00 and you have nothing to do, wishing you have someone to talk to you start to look around on every forum, though with no luck, you'll have to wait till morning
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 am

7/18
It's almost 7 and you have nothing to do but look at the clock... sucks to be you
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 pm

7/19
You are depressed, Cydney hates you because Demi-Goddess_Bella sent a forged chatbox statement to her..... The ability to feel better is slim
~Jon
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:19 pm

It's a boring day full of cutting yourself and slamming into walls, your depression isn't lightening
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

*sigh* still sad, everything has gotten wrong..... *sigh again* depression has gotten deeper
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Something interesting has struck me, it appears I cannot seduce anyone my age. But rather people older, interesting...
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

*yawn* People don't care I got punched in the face today, though hints that I wanna tell someone no one asks
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 am

*again yawn* Yesterday was boring, couldn't go outside because of my black eye and well, I didn't feel like getting punched again, least my stalker still likes me in my form ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Today you just sat down and thought of all the awesome things that have happened in your life
Only one thing popped up
YAY!
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:03 am

Hehe, yesterday night I texted Cydney mysteriously and it's so funny, though she doesn't believe me X_X Was this a good idea? Was it?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My place to write if all my paper is gone   My place to write if all my paper is gone Empty

Back to top Go down

My place to write if all my paper is gone
Page 1 of 1