The Last Airbender: The Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home Empty
PostSubject: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 am

Lady Zoey and her two guards, Iroh and Ilah, walked through the halls of the royal family of the Northern Water Tribe. Zoey peered nervously at her surrondings. She was always nervous in new places where she didn't know people. The guards led her to the Throne Room, where she spoke to Yue and Sokka. They assigned her to a room, next to the Princess'. The guards led her out of the Throne Room, and into the halls, and down to the bed chambers. They led her into a room, where she shrieked in shock, because there was a boy in the room....

(haha, just thought they'd meet, and probably become friends)
Back to top Go down
https://thelastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 am

Sai looked up from his medatation and sighed. "I'm sorry is this your room?' he asked getting up and putting a shirt on.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 am

"Well, I just got assigned the room." Zoey said nervously. Iroh put an arm around his great-niece's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

"Hm, very well. I'm sure there are other rooms. Allow me to collect my things and I will be on my way," he said, rising, strapping his sword to his back as he collected the few items he kept with him.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

"No, its quiet alright. I dont want to kick anyone out." Zoey said, with a look at Iroh, and he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am

"Well, you're the princess. Besides, I haven't been able to sleep as it is, and I was going to go down to the training area," he said, getting up as he collected his family portrait. He bundled everything together and walked towards the door. 'So please, excuse me," he said smiling
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 am

"Its quiet alright, as I said. I can always find a more comfortable room. I perfer small places." Zoey said. "Lady Zoey, I think we should let this young man go if he wants to." Iroh said. Zoey sighed. "Fine, okay." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 am

"Besides, a young lady as yourself must have a fiancee or something, and I would hate to cause more drama than I already have. Thank you for your offer though milady," Sai said, bowing before leaving.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 am

Zoey stared after him in wonder for a second, before walking off, and following. Iroh rolled his eyes, and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 am

Sai eventually found the training area and drew his sword, setting his things to the side. He was soon going through exercise after exercise, slicing and stabbing through dummies while mixing it up with his marital arts, snapping the straw mannequins neck and punching them in the face.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 am

Zoey walked into the training area, and watched in silence as the young man trained. It brought back her worst memory. She could see the dead old man still, and she began to cry softly.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:26 am

Sai furiously trained harder, as he thought back of his family. He dropped his sword when he heard a sob from behind him. "Milady, what's the matter?" he asked, walkingtowards her, his red and gold clothings tained with sweat.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 am

Zoey wiped her eyes and looked at him. "Its just, watching you has reminded me of a horrid memory. The memory of seeing a man kill his own father." She said, and started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 am

Sai rubbed her shoulders. "It's ok. I practice to hunt down the kind of people who kill one's entire family," he said softly, looking away
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

Zoey frowned. "Why is there violence, though? Why isn't there just peace? But, its not my job as a healer to ask this." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 am

Sai smiled. "War makes peace, in some cases. I use violance because it was used on me first. And I'll make the people pay," he said, sitting next to her. "A healer, hm? Aren't you Fire nation?" he asked
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 am

"Fire Nation I may be, but violence isn't in my blood. My father sends me with guards because I can't protect myself." Zoey said. She shrugged, and ran her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 am

"I use violance as a defence. I can't firebend so I took up the art of the sword," he said, picking up the blade and leaning on it, his hands on the handle.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 am

"I can't bend, either, though my Father can. My Father is a very respected man, at that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 am

"Yes, I still carry his letter everywhere I go. I'm glad to see the homeland is led by such a great person," Sai said, streching.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:48 am

"Yes, my Father is a great man. Much greater than his father." Zoey said. "I'm proud to be of Zuko's blood." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 am

Sai nodded. "It would be an honor. So tell me, what brings you to the Water Tribe?" he asked
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 am

"I have never traveled before, so I asked my father if I could come here. I've never seen anything outside the Fire NAtion." she said.

(Shud I bring Zia in?)
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 am

"Every nation is amazing. This is the 7th nation ive been to, dividing up the Air Temples as four and the Water Tribes as two. It's wonderful here, and Ii think I may stay a while," he said.

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 am

"Have you met the princess yet?" Zoey asked. As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Zia walked into the room. "I thought I'd find you here/" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation :: The Water Tribe :: Northern Water Tribe-
Jump to: