The Last Airbender: The Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 pm

(( can i join))
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm

(yes)
Back to top Go down
https://thelastairbender.rpg-board.net
Xion

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 pm

"Zia" Xion huffed "wait up" she said running after her sister.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm

"I'm sorry." Zia said, and turned to face her sister.
Back to top Go down
Xion

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm

"Next time mind waiting a bit" she said to Zia take a few deep breaths
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm

"Sorry, but I had to keep up with them." Zia said. She gave her sister a smile, and crossed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xion

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:02 pm

"Fine...... so what do we do now Xion said with her usal goofy grin
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Sai smiled and rose. "Well there's the beauty now. And this your sister i presume?" he asked, putting his blade back into his sheath onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Xion

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Xion looked slightly confused befor saying "yes I am her sister Xion she said then continued " if you do not mind my asking who are you.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 pm

"I am a Fire Nation traveller and novice swordsman. Your sister and I struck it off rather quickly and she offered me a room here. However, since I couldn't sleep I practiced with my sword, however my own nation's princess followed me," he explained
Back to top Go down
Xion

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm

"Ok well I am late becuse I just found out"
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Zia and Zoey stood silently, and watched the two converse.

(I got kicked off)
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Sai nodded and drew his sword once more, twirling around with it gracefully before hurtling it through the nearest dummies throat.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Zoey flinched, but Zia just smiled, and her eyes showed her awe.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Sai yanked the sword from the dummy and sat down, putting the sword to face the ground while he gripped it with one hand. "Such a good day," he muttured
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Zia smiled, and thought. 'Wow, todays been absolutely perfect!'
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well, excuse me ladies, but I believe I shall find my self a new chamber now," Sai said, kissing Zia's cheek as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Zia sighed, and followed him. "not without me, you arent!" She declared.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Sai smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist and squeezed her hip. "Mmm, very well your highness. Where to?" he asked
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 pm

"How about the other room, next to Xion's room, which is next to mine!" she said, and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Sia smiled and nodded, picking her up bridal style, following her directions down to his new room. "It's very spacious and nice," he said as he set her down.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Zia laughed and nodded. "completely!" She agree, and smiled, and crossed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Sai laughed, kissed, and tickled her. "Well, it's getting verty late my love," he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

"Indeed it is, and you need sleep. So Ill let you sleep. Goodnight." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Sai winked, went inside, and sat in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home   First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Visit In The Northern Water Tribe At Yue and Sokka's Home
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation :: The Water Tribe :: Northern Water Tribe-
Jump to: