The Last Airbender: The Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marketplace/Housing District

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Kazon

Marketplace/Housing District Empty
PostSubject: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:22 pm

The place one would go to buy items and live at. Something to note is the weapons shop in Shu Jing could be called the best of the Fire Nation, if not the whole world. Or at least, the most armed
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Sai got off the boat and searched the housing district for his home. He said hello to a few familiar faces and saw his home in sight. He grinned and ran up, opening the door with his key. he sighed happily as he plopped down on the couch, his neevr finished painting resting on a stand in front of him. "Home at long last," he said, intending to visit Piandio in the morning.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Kayla watched the boy run to his house, andfollowed him. Shehad no where else to go anyways. She went and knocked on his door.
Back to top Go down
https://thelastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:50 pm

"More adventures?" Sai asked himself tiredly, getting up to answer the door. "Yes miss, may I help you?" he asked calmly and politely. He saw she was wearing his nation's colors and relaxed. the Water Tribe Princess hadn't sent kilers after all.... yet.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm

"Hello. Im kayla." She said quickly and she pulled on her blonde hair nevously.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm

"Kazon. Sai Kazon. Well, Kayla, what's a beautifil girl like yourself knocking on the door of a travelling swordsmen?" he asked, smiling at her behaivour
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

"Well, im a orphan but have no place to go." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Sai's eyes flashed at the word 'orphan'. "Then you can stay here as long as you please," he said, stepping out of her way.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Kayla nodded walked inside."thanks." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Kai walks into the housing and stuff district and walks around
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Sai nodded and closed the door behind her. "Of course. May i get you any refreshments? Drink or food?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Kai sits down in a dark alley and waits
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Kayla shook he head. She sat down on the ground and lookd up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Kai leans against a wall and looks at the passing people
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

"You can find a more pleasent spot if you wish. I don't force my guests to do.. well, anything," Sai said smiling, sitting on his couch, yawning
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:23 pm

"I perfer the floor." She said simply, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 pm

"Then as you wish. Do tell, where do you come from? Tell me of yourself," Sai said, pouring himself a goblet of wine.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Kai walks into a weapon shop and looks around
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Kayla's eyes widened as she faaintly remembered her past. She quickly said, "i dont know and there is nothing to tell."
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm

"I see. Your business, is yours," Sai said simply, sipping at the wine. "But, why did you come to Shu Jing, and why me and my home?" he asked as he got up to inspect the weapons display on the wall.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm

"Because, I just did. I guess...." She said, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Sai nodded, closing his eyes as his hands came to land on the weapon he was named for, and the weapon he had used to kill an assassain once. "Interesting. I only live here for a half week or so, to visit my master," he said
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:24 am

"YOur master? What are you? What do you do?" Kayla asked, suddenly interested. She stood up, and walked over to him, and whispered into his ear. "Go ahead. Tell me. You can trust me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ju1cypear

Ju1cypear

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 am

Kai looks at a katana, pays for it and the sheath and leaves the shop and walks around again
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 am

(just go to Sai's house. =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marketplace/Housing District   Marketplace/Housing District Empty

Back to top Go down

Marketplace/Housing District
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next