The Last Airbender: The Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Last Airbender: The Second Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marketplace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 pm

(Well, the place stuff is sold)

Sai looked around the weapons hop, the tan man behind the counter speaking up. "Window shop outside," the clerk said.

Sai looked at him in annoyance. 'I won't stand in the cold for your garbage weapons, tell me, do you have any Katana's better than steel?" he inquired.

"Silly child, no such thing exists!" the clerk said, ordering him to leave while laughing.

Sai angrily left the store and ran into someone accidently. "Excuse me," he mumbled, helpting them up.

(;D)
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Zia silently stood up after she was knocked down. She looked at the boy who knocked her down in annoyance.
"Ever heard of watching where you're going?" She said.
Then she realized how impolite she sounded, and knew her father would be angry.
"I'm sorry. That was rude. I'm Zia, by the way." She said.

(Niiiice)
Back to top Go down
https://thelastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Sai stumbled and bowed inrespect, he had heard of the daughter of Princess, now Queen, Yue and the Northen Water Tribe Chief. 'Mylady, it's an honor. I'm sorry I disrupted your walk," he said, not looking up. He had learned from his homeland you were to not look up until instructed. He hoped she wasn't racist aginst the Fire Nation, as he bore the traditional red and gold.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm

"It's quiet alright. And don't worry about formalities. Come. Walk with me. Its rather boring walking alone." Zie said. She realized he bore the colors of the Fire Nation, but didn't mind because her family were friends with one of the greatest Fire Benders she had ever known. Zuko. She always felt that Katara might have feelings for him, but she knew she was loyal to Aang.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 pm

"Gladly," he said, rising to stand beside her, scanning the scene in the city tonight. "It's beautifil up here. Nothing like the homeland. It's just mountains and trees and ugh. Not to mention the radicals," he said, inahling the cool air. "Of course, Fire Lord Zuko and his advisor Iroh do what they can. I'm sorry, I'm rambling again. How is it to be royalty in such a wonderous place?" he asked smiling, runninga hand through his midnight hair.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 pm

"Its absolutely wonderful here. And I happen to know Lord Zuko. He's an old family friend." Zia said. "And its an absolute joy to meet you. You are actually the first one from the Fire Nation that I've met besides Lord Zuko." She said, and then added, "I'm not complaining though. Lord Zuko is a rather interesting man, and quiet fun to talk to when he visits."
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Sai nodded in agreement. "Yes, I did enjoy the brief letter I got from him. The radicals.... well, my father was a key spy in the war, and they found out.... I am the only Kazon left, as they killed my father, mother, and my little sister. But, alas, I didn't come here to weep and beg for pity. I do like it here. oddly enough, I like the colder climate. I can keep myself warm enough to not freeze, but still enjoy the coolness," Sai said, looking into the river under the bridge they were crossing, the meories of his little sister's scream echoing in his mind
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 pm

"Oh, I am very sorry to hear that. And I'm glad you like it here." She said and smiled at him. "And did you know that Lord Zuko brought my mother back to life? I think because of that he may just be the greatest man that had ever lived, next to my father and all the male Avatars. And sorry, I'm going on about nonsense. Do you live with anyone? Like an old family friend or something? Or do you live alone?" Zia asked.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Sai smiled back, and rubbed his neck, walking again. "No you're not, your are very enjoyable to listen to. And I roam the four nations, as I learned from a great master of the sword they all have unique lessons about life, culture, and love. I live off of what work comes my way, mostly open grunt work. I'll settle down, sooner or later," he said smiling. He sighed. 'I came here though to not only enrich my knowledge, but find a sword better than the one I possess. I heard rumors such a blade was real, but the material was neigh on myth," Sai said, sitting on a bench, smiling at her and staring deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Zia sat down next to him. "Maybe you should come visit my family and I! That would be wonderful. There are very people to talk to at home, and I usually only talk to my sister. And perhaps my father could help you find this sword of yours. And just saying, I rather fight with my Bending skills than with a weapon. I'm afraid I'd be rather lame handling a weapon." She said with a shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Sai smiled and nodded. 'That'd be wonderful! It'd be an honor as well, obviously. I'm one of those unlucky people who can't bend, I'm sad to say. Though it would be interetsing if I could bend and combine the two. So.... well this is embaressing... I don't know your first name," he said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm

"I am known as Zia, but I don't know why. I think it might be a half way honor thing, for Zuko, because both our names begin with Z. And what is your name? I'm afraid I never asked." Zia said, and crossed her eyes, like she always did, which basicly meant she was calling herself lame.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Sai laughed, his hazel watchering her closely. "I am known to most as Sai,' he said on mock mystery, stroking his gotee. "Tell me though, are the other women here as beautifil as you?" he asked, winking. 'Flirting with the princess, let's see if we can get bannished our first day here,' Sai's concience told him sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Zia blushed. "Well, tell me. What do you think? Are there any?" She asked, and smiled. She liked it when people commented her. It was one of her most favoritest things ever. "And tell me, is it really because of a sword that you're here, or is it because you have a sweetheart you're visiting?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Sai chuckled and smiled brightly. "No, I think you're the most lovely girl I've met from any nation. And I have no sweetheart to speak of, actually," he said, smikrikng as he relaxed, moving slightly, ever so smally, closer to her.
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

"Oh, well, I can actually say, I'm rather happy about that." She said, and then blushed, and looked down. 'Girl, you're flirting with trouble here.' Her concience told her. 'I don't care.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oh? My lovely Princess, have I made an impression on you?' he asked, lowly as his hand slowly moved closer to hers. 'Stop. You have no idea what could come of this' his concience said. 'Happiness, that's what,' he replied
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Zia raised her head and smiled. "Oh, my dear new friend, perhaps you have." She said, and looked up at him with a huge smile. 'Come on girlie. You're parent probably won't approve!' Her concience pestered. 'Oh shut it!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Sai smiled and took her hand kissing it, putting his lips to each of her knuckles. "Fire Nation custom, I swear," he said chuckling before letting her hand go
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm

"Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't mind." Zia said, and kept smiling at him. 'Wow, I sure do hope Da likes him!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

"Oh really? You really are... if I didn't know better I'd call you a goddess, but of course.... you're just to beautifil," Sai said, tracking her palm with his finger
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm

"Honey, you're just too sweet. I hope my parents like you. Then you could probably settle down with us, if you'd like.... It'd be fun to have another person to talk to." Zia said,
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Sai smiled brilliantly. "I'd love to, angel," he said, looking deep into her eyes. "I think this is just the start of something amazing," he said softly
Back to top Go down
HotHead
Admin
HotHead

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

She stared into his eyes. "I think.... you may just be right." She said, and leaned her head towards him, and stopped an inch away from his face. "Does this.... bother you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sai Kazon

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Sai closed the distance and kissed her lightly, wrapping his arms around her. Once he pulled away he smiled. "No, because you're someone I want to be with. For as long as you keep me," he said, rubbing her back soothingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Empty

Back to top Go down

Marketplace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next